100 Willow Run
Roswell, GA 30075
Phone: (770) 993-1990
A handicap committee has been formed to monitor all BCC member handicaps and score posting. Please make sure to post all your scores.
Handicap posting guidelines:
1. Post all scores when at least seven holes are played. (7 holes are posted as a 9 hole score, 13 holes are posted as a 18 hole score). Holes not played are posted as par plus any handicap strokes to which the player is entitled.
2. Post scores made under the rules of golf
3. Post scores on all courses with a valid USGA course rating and slope rating.
4. Post scores in all forms of competition: Match play, Stroke play and team competitions where players play their own ball. Check with the committee to see if the score is posted as a tournament (T) score.
5. Post scores played under the local rule of “preferred lies”.
6. A scorecard must be turned in for each score posted.
7. Scores must be adjusted using: “Equitable Stroke Control” before posting to the handicap computer.
|18-Hole Course||9-Hole Course||Maximum|
|9 or less||4 or less||Double Bogey|
|10 through 19||5 through 9||7|
|20 through 29||10 through 14||8|
|30 through 39||15 through 19||9|
|40 and above||20 and above||10|
Golf Handicap Posting Online
You post your golf scores and keep your handicap up to date ONLINE!
Just visit www.gsga.org
Click on the link “post a score” and follow the instructions from there. You will need your GHIN #
*Handicap DROP Deadline*
Cost for 2011 is $50. Anyone wishing to drop their handicap must notify the golf staff by January 30th, 2012. Handicap fees cannot be credited after the deadline.