100 Willow Run
Roswell, GA 30075
Phone: (770) 993-1990
Brookfield Country Club Men who are Golf Members, YOU are invited to join us in Scotland!
2014 WALTER HAGEN CUP in SCOTLAND!
(Brookfield Country Club vs. The Crail Golfing Society)
Next year we will be taking a team of 16 Golfing Members from Brookfield Country Club to Scotland for ten days to play some of the great courses in Scotland, and to continue The Tradition of
The Walter Hagen Cup!
DO YOU WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE 16 BROOKFIELD GOLF MEMBERS PLAYING NEXT YEAR IN SCOTLAND?
This is 10 (ten) days of incredible golf in one of the most picturesque places in the world – playing some of the great courses, and ending with the Highlight of the trip playing in a 3 day Match called
The Walter Hagen Cup!
The Walter Hagen Cup is played every 2 (two) years in a Ryder Cup Format against The Crail Golfing Society. This will be the 9th Walter Hagen Cup Match (Brookfield vs. Crail) to be played.
This has become a tradition that the Crail Golfing Society is honored to be a part of, and very much look forward to. Some of most prestigious clubs in Atlanta and the South would kill to have what we have with The Crail Golfing Society. An interesting footnote – The Crail Golfing Society is the 7th oldest Gold Club/Society in the World! So this is a pretty big deal. I hope you will join us!
ITINERARY: Thursday, 8/21/2014 to Monday, 9/01/2014
|Thu, 8/21/2014||Fly from Atlanta|
|Fri, 8/22/2014||Golf @ Western Gails Golf Club|
|Sat, 8/23/2014||Golf @ Turnberry Golf Club|
|Sun, 8/24/2014||Golf @ Prestwick Golf Club|
|8/25-8/27/2014||Golf @ The Old Course @ St. Andrews|
|Mon, Tues & Wed||Golf @ Carnoustie, Scotscraig, Kingsbarn; they are the following courses that you will play based on tee times for St. Andrews. Also, free round of golf @ one of the Fairmont Hotel courses!|
|Thur, 8/28/2014||Golf @ Practice Round: Walter Hagen Cup @ The Crail Golf Club
Opening Ceremony for The Walter Hagen Cup
|Fri, 8/29/2014||Golf @ Tournament Day 1: Walter Hagen Cup @ The Crail Golf Club|
|Sat, 8/30/2014||Golf @ Tournament Day 2: Walter Hagen Cup @ The Crail Golf Club|
|Sun, 8/31/2014||Golf @ Tournament Day 3: Walter Hagen Cup @ The Crail Golf Club
Closing Ceremony & Dinner @ The Crail Golf Club
|Mon, 9/01/2014||Arrive Home in Atlanta (WITH THE HAGEN CUP!)|
TRIP COST & What is included?
- The trip includes the following:
- 8 Rounds of Golf are included as listed below
- 10 Nights of Lodging are included as listed below
- Transportation thru out the trip as listed below
- Breakfast every morning
- One Round of Golf @ Western Gailes, Turnberry & Prestwick.
- One “Free” round of Golf @ The Fairmont Hotels Courses in St. Andrews
- Lunch @ Western Gailes Golf Club
- Two Nights Accommodations @ Turnberry Lodge (Double Occupancy)
- Breakfast both mornings @ Turnberry Lodge
- Eight Nights Accommodations @ Fairmont Hotel & Manor Houses (Double Occupancy)
- Breakfast for eight mornings @ Fairmont Hotel.
- Coach Transfers (transportation) from Airport to Hotels and Golf Courses
- Golfing @ The Crail Golf Club for four days.
- Additionally cost estimates for the trip that you will need to pay.
- Cost of Golf if St. Andrews (Old & New Course) = $364.25
- Cost of Golf if Carnoustie & St. Andrews (Jubilee Course) = $354.95
- Gifts for Hagen Cup Players to Crail Golf Society = $100.00
TOTAL ESTIMATED COST OF TRIP = $4,029.00
TRIP COST & What is NOT included?
- AIRFARE! You are responsible for booking your own Airfare to and from Scotland. This is a great way to take advantage of your frequent flyer miles to book this trip.
- INCIDENTALS: Caddies, some meals, tips, possible cab fees, etc.
- GREEN FEE’S: You will have to pay for any courses that are not listed in the “included Trip Cost” above. For example if the team plays Kings Barn then this would be an additional cost.
HOW CAN I SIGN UP?
Please email back @ (email@example.com), and let him know if you would like to go. Also, feel free to e-mail Kurt with any questions. Priority will be given on “First Come – First Serve Basis” so don’t delay if you think you want to go! This is very limited!
WHEN DO I PAY AND WHEN IS THE MONEY DUE?
The initial deposit will be $1000.00 approx. – Due Now
The St. Andrews deposit will be $350.00 approx. – Due 10/20/2013
Balance of trip will be $2679.00 approx. – Due 5/01/2014
*NOTE: Quote is made in American dollars; however, pricing is based on “pounds” which is subject to change based upon the currency value against the dollar.
WHO CAN GO?
This is a trip for Brookfield Men Primary Golf Members who are current members and in good standing. You don’t have to be a low handicap to be a part of this trip. All handicaps are welcome! Just be prepared to have a great time.
As most of you know the Walter Hagen Cup in Scotland is an incredible experience that most of us will always treasure. Those of us who made the journey in 2010 will never forget what an incredibly good time this was! It is a truly beautiful land with wonderful people, picturesque scenery, fantastic golf, and the best part is the Tradition of The Walter Hagen Cup!
2013 Major Golf Events Calendar
|2013 Major Golf Events Calendar|
|Jan.||19||Sat||New Years Cocktail Classic MGA/LGA|
|Feb.||23||Sat||Tim & Jerry’s Tough Day Revenge MGA/LGA|
|Mar.||13||Wed.||Ladies Opening Coffee|
|23||Sat.||Brookfield Men’s 2 Man Shootout|
|Apr.||20-21||Sat-Sun||Men’s Spring Member Member|
|May||8||Sat||Ladies Spring Member Member|
|30-1||Thu-Sat||Mens Member Guest|
|June||4||Tue||2013 President’s Cup Rules & Guidelines|
|16||Sun||Parent Child Golf Event|
|21-22||Fri-Sat||Ladies Member Guest|
|July||6||Sat||Red White and Blue – MGA|
|Aug.||9||Fri||Men’s One Day Member Guest|
|17-18||Sat-Sun||Jr. Club Championship|
|24||Sat||Ladies Fall Member Member|
|Sept.||14-15||Sat-Sun||Ladies Club Championship|
|Oct.||12-13||Sat-Sun||Men’s Club Championship|
|19-20||Sat-Sun||Men’s Senior Club Championship|
|Nov.||2-3||Sat-Sun||Men’s Fall Member Member|
|Dec.||5||Thu||Annual Trunk Show/Open House|
|14||Sat||Santa Claus Open MGA/LGA|