100 Willow Run
Roswell, GA 30075
Phone: (770) 993-1990
Clubhouse Rules and Regulations
Outside Parties and Registration
From time to time Club Management may approve outside events during normal operating hours if they do not conflict with the interests of the Members. Special functions not sponsored by a Member are subject to approval by Club Management. A non-refundable deposit is required, as well as a nonmember fee, and a service charge of 20% will be added to all billings. The non-refundable deposit may be used as credit toward the bill, but will be forfeited if the function is cancelled.
Member Banquets and Special Functions
Members may reserve the Club for banquets and other special functions. Please contact the Special Events Coordinator, Cindy Ware email@example.com. A 20% service charge will be added to the billing for Member banquets and other special functions. All special functions shall end no later than 12 midnight. Closing can be extended to 1:00 AM with payment of an additional charge.
Club Membership Parties
Reservations are required for all Membership parties and functions. They will be taken, subject to availability, on a first come first served basis.
Cancellations of reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event to avoid charges.
- Easter Celebration
- Mother’s Day Brunch
- Memorial Day Pool Party BBQ Extravaganza
- Fabulous Father’s Day Brunch
- Spectacular July 4th
- Hang Loose Labor Day Pool Party BBQ
- Breakfast with Santa
- New Years Eve Shindig
- Proper casual attire is required of Members, their families, and guests.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times in the Clubhouse.
- Tank tops, bathing attire, short shorts, gym or jogging shorts, cut-offs, and halter tops are not acceptable casual attire.
- NO ripped jeans.
Appropriate casual street dress, golf and tennis attire are acceptable, but those wearing casual attire will be seated in a casual dining area.
Appropriate casual street dress, golf and tennis clothing are acceptable attire.
Children and Juniors
Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children and juniors under the age of 18 are not allowed in the Player’s Club after 5:00PM on Fridays, nor are they allowed to sit at the Player’s Club Bar.
Food and Beverages
- Members, their families, and guests may not bring food, refreshments, or beverages onto the Club property at any time. In accordance with the Roswell Code for Alcoholic Beverages, consumption may only take place from 9:00 AM to 2:00 AM, Monday through Saturday, and on Sunday between the hours of 12:30 PM and 12:00 Midnight.
- No alcoholic beverage will be served to any person under 21 years of age.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only by the drink. The Club is not licensed to sell packaged goods.
- Employees of the Club have the right, and are encouraged; to refuse service to any person they deem to be intoxicated.
- Members, their families and guests, are not allowed in the kitchen or behind any food or service bars.
Smoking is not allowed in any area of the clubhouse except designated outside areas.
All purchases made at the Club may be applied towards your usage fee. Exceptions are: dues, taxes, gratuities and gift certificates. This is a monthly fee and may not be rolled over to the next month. Plan ahead! You may check the website to keep track of your monthly usage. Please do not call an employee to put a charge on your account on the last day to satisfy your usage.
Members are not permitted to borrow or remove Club property from the premises of the Club. Use of the Club name, membership roster, or Club facilities by an individual or organized group within or outside the membership to sponsor or organize activity of any type, to solicit the membership for any purpose requires the approval of Club Management. Posting of material of any nature in any area of the Club requires the approval of Club Management.
Loss or Damage of Member Property
The Club is not responsible for the loss or damage of property belonging to a Member, his family, or guests; with the exception of golf equipment in the custody of the Club’s bag storage facility.
- Members must charge all purchases made in the Club to their Membership Number, or as otherwise approved by Club Management.
- All Service Charges will be distributed to the employees in a manner designated by Club Management.
- The Member is responsible for all charges made by him, his family, and guests.
- No Member is permitted to sign charges for another Member.
- The Monthly statement of charges is due and payable on receipt and will be considered delinquent on the 20th day of the month in which it was received. A delinquent charge will be made for each month the account remains delinquent. All billing errors must be corrected within 60 days.
- Clubhouse guests accompanied by a Member are welcome. However, should they use any of the Club facilities other than the Dining Rooms, or the Player’s Club, appropriate guest fees will be charged. Members will be responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Members will be responsible for any damage caused by their guests.
- Guests of Club Management participating in tournaments and / or banquets need not be accompanied by a member during the time that their specific event is underway. The booking sponsor of the event is responsible for payment of all fees as well as damages caused by guests of Club Management.
Parking facilities are provided for members and their guests only while they are visiting the Club. Bicycles and motorcycles must be parked in designated areas in the lower lot. No parking is permitted in front of the Clubhouse, in the fire lane adjacent to it, nor in designated handicapped parking spaces without the display of a valid handicapped parking permit.
No dogs, cats, or other animals are permitted in the Clubhouse or on the golf course. If on Club property, they are required to be on a leash. Owners are responsible for keeping the Club free of animal litter.
With the exception of customary service requests, neither Members nor guests shall supervise employees. Employees may not be reprimanded by Members or guests and should always be treated with respect. Inappropriate treatment of any employee is construed to be Member Misconduct and will be dealt with accordingly. The operation of the Club is under the control of the Club Management. Any complaints should be reported to Club Management or the appropriate Department Manager. Employees may not be sent off Club premises by Members or guests.
- It is each Member’s responsibility to report infractions of these Rules and Regulations. Such reports are to be given to Club Management.
- The Club offices are restricted to designated employees.
- Use of the Club business machines, including, but not limited to, copier, computers, postage meter, and fax machine is prohibited except for official Club business.
- Requests and suggestions should be made to management in writing. Matters requiring immediate attention should be referred to Club Management.
Golf Rules and Regulations
Tim Crandall and his staff are dedicated to providing the highest degree of member services insuring that every member and their guest enjoy the ultimate golf experience while at the Club.
Pro Shop Hours: Open Tuesday – Sunday from 7:00am to 7:00pm. Shop hours change slightly according to daylight savings time and winter months.
- All players must register in Pro Shop before playing.
- All play must begin from the first tee unless the Professional Staff approves the 10th tee. Holes must be played in order.
- Players must have a valid State driver’s license to lease or operate a golf cart.
- Practice on the golf course is strictly prohibited.
- Faster players must be allowed to play through when an open hole ahead exists.
- Proper golf attire is required on the course and practice range.
- An adult on both the course and practice areas must supervise children under the age of 12 years old.
- Players are required to replace all divots, rake bunkers and repair ball marks.
- Cart “Rules of the Day” will be strictly enforced. A sign will be posted by the Pro Shop and on the #1 and #10 tees.
- Golf Carts must remain on BCC property at all times.
- Carts must be returned to the cart staging area at least 20 minutes prior to sunset. Carts are not rented after 6 pm.
- Brookfield Country Club is a “soft spike facility”.
Golf Starting Time Policy
Brookfield has a “No Tee Time” policy. This means that we do not take advanced starting times. The “No Tee Time” policy is based on readiness to play. Members must check in at the Pro Shop when they are ready to play. The Pro Shop Staff will work with the starter on the first tee and provide an approximate starting time. On average, the wait time will not exceed 30 minutes. During the traditional golf season, weekend play will begin on the first and tenth tees. Members are encouraged to call ahead before coming to the Club to assure course availability.
Members may walk the course any time except Saturday & Sunday before noon. Members must start from the #1 tee or from #10 with approval from the Golf Shop. Registration in the Golf Pro Shop is required before beginning play.
Men’s & Ladies Days
Wednesday mornings from March through October is “Ladies Golf Day”. Men and Juniors are not allowed to play until after 10am. Saturday morning is “Men’s Day”. Ladies and Juniors are not allowed to play until 10am.
Junior Golf Rules
- All juniors must register in Pro Shop before playing.
- All play must begin from the first tee unless the Professional Staff approves the 10th tee. Holes must be played in order.
- Juniors must have a valid state driver’s license to lease or operate a golf cart. Children under 16 ARE NOT allowed to operate a cart by themselves or under adult supervision.
- Juniors must allow faster players to play through when an open hole ahead exists.
- Proper golf attire is required on the course and practice range.
- An adult, on both the course and practice areas, must supervise juniors under the age of 12 years old. Juniors 12 years to 16 years old must be approved by the Golf Professional staff to use the practice area or golf course without adult supervision.
- Adult members have priority on the practice range and golf course. Juniors must step aside if an adult is waiting to use the practice range and there are no spaces available.
- Please see fee schedule for current rates.
- Guest fees are waived for member’s immediate family, which is defined as spouse and children. They pay cart fee.
- Guests of members are welcome at the Club, but are limited to six visits per year. A sponsoring member may have a maximum of seven guests at one outing. Groups larger than eight, including the member, require approval of the Director of Golf. The sponsoring member who will be charged the current guest fees must register all guests in the Pro Shop.
Our standards for attire on the golf course and practice areas are reasonable, and must be followed by member and guest alike. Please be mindful of our standards. If a guest, unaware of the dress code, is not properly attired, we will advise the member of the standard and will ask them to advise their guest. This dress code applies to men, women and juniors. Please observe the following:
- Jeans or denim shorts ARE NOT allowed.
- Shorts must be at least Bermuda length and have regular pockets. That means NO cargo shorts, NO running shorts, NO gym shorts, NO cut-offs, NO short shorts, NO warm-up suits, and/or NO swimsuits allowed.
- Running or athletic shoes ARE NOT allowed.
- Tank tops, tube tops, or collarless tee shirts ARE NOT allowed.
- Mock collars are permissible.
- Hats: Forward facing only.
Please make your guests aware in advance of this traditionally accepted policy.
Cost for an annual handicap is $50. Tournament Calendars for the year are available in the Golf Pro Shop and online. Scores for any tournament must be posted within 5 days.
Brookfield conducts an active instructional program throughout the year. Junior Golf Camps are available year round. Group clinics for the Ladies and Juniors are available throughout the golf season. The Golf Performance Center has top notch video analysis and club fitting/altering capabilities. Event schedules and sign ups are available in the Pro Shop. Please see fee schedule for lesson rates.
Golf Course Specifications
Brookfield is a Mike Riley designed golf course with all new tee boxes, greens, bunkers, and irrigation system.
- The tees and fairways are Tifway 419 Bermuda grass.
- The outer roughs are planted with creeping red fescue, chewing fescue and hard fescue.
- The greens are A-1 creeping bentgrass.
- Irrigation is controlled with a Toro E-Osmac radio controlled system.
- Approximately 110,000 square feet of bunkers were constructed during renovation.
Golf Pro Shop
Brookfield Country Club’s Pro Shop carries a complete selection of the latest golf equipment, fashions, footwear, and accessories for both men and women at competitive prices in a warm and friendly setting.
Rate and Fee Structure
Cart and Guest Fees (+ tax)
18 holes: $18 + tax
9 holes: $9.50 + tax
Guest Fees Tuesday – Thursday
18 holes: $55 weekdays
9 holes: $30 weekdays
Guest Fees Friday – Sunday
18 holes: $75 weekends/holidays
9 holes: $40 weekends/holidays
2013- $85 per year
2013- $100 per year
$50 per year
Tennis Rules & Regulations
THE USE OF THE TENNIS COURTS IS RESTRICTED TO THE GAME OF TENNIS. USE OF THE TENNIS COURTS FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE IS PROHIBITED.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 9am – 1pm
*Saturday: 9am – 1pm
*Sunday: 12pm – 5pm
*weekend hours can change based on league play
Hard: Monday – Sunday: 8am – 10:30pm
CLAY COURTS OPEN AT 9:00am. Members playing on clay prior to 9:00am interfere with morning maintenance.
Clay Court Rules
Only USTA approved Tennis Shoes are allowed on the Clay Courts. The Tennis staff has the sole responsibility to determine the playability of the clay courts due to weather and/or other conditions. A sign will be posted if it becomes necessary to temporarily close clay courts. At night, play will not continue after 10:30 pm. Upon completion of play, it will be the responsibility of the member playing on the court to see that all lights are turned off upon leaving the courts.
Etiquette and Attire
- Proper attire must be worn at all times at the tennis facilities. Unacceptable attire includes, but is not limited to, men’s tank tops, cut-offs, jeans, bathing suits, and running shoes.
- No black soled shoes
- Jog bras and/or spandex alone (i.e. exercise clothes) are unacceptable attire
- Players and spectators should refrain from walking across courts or behind (inside or outside fence) while ball is in play.
- Only players are allowed inside the court area.
- All players must conduct themselves in a sportsman-like manner at all times.
Members must register in the Tennis Pro Shop during the day before playing. All provisions for food & beverage at the tennis courts must be made through the Clubhouse.
Guests of a Member are welcome at the Club. Guests are limited to six (6) visits per year including Club sponsored tournaments and special events. A guest fee of $8 per person will be charged for each member’s guest. It is the responsibility of the Sponsoring Member to register guest(s) in the Pro Shop before taking the court. A Sponsoring Member may have a maximum of three (3) guests at any one outing. Groups larger than four (4) including member require approval of Tennis Director. Members are responsible for the actions and charges of their guests.
We have an online court reservation system. To register for an account -please go to www.reservemycourt.com. You will need a player code to get a court and that code is 1234. This code is for members only. If you have any questions, please contact Michael Strahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individual court reservations may be made by a member up to 48 hours in advance of desired match time and should be made in the name of the “Playing Member” or their spouse. Courts may be reserved on the hour or on the half hour. There is a 15 minute default time for “No Shows”.
- Currently, the time limit for court reservations is 1 1/2 hour for singles and 2 hours for doubles. Reserved time will expire at the scheduled time regardless of the time play was started except for official league play which includes: ALTA, USTA, T2 and K-Swiss.
- During certain “Busiest Times” and/or when another member is waiting to play, and all courts are in use, time limit for play may be reduced to 1 hour for singles and 1 1/2 hour for doubles.
- Courts reserved for teaching private & group tennis lessons or tennis clinics may be preempted for such use. Members can reserve courts for T2 or K-Swiss matches anytime in advance of desired match time. (It is important that member communicates with the Tennis Pro Shop when playing a T2 or K-Swiss match so that every effort can be made to separate from teaching courts).
ALTA/USTA Court Reservations for Team Coaching, Team Practice, and Home Matches are made in their entirety prior to each season.
- Junior players are those 8 through 18 years of age (USTA definition).
- Adults may have court preference before 4:00 pm on weekends and holidays; juniors may play anytime courts are available.
- Children under 10 years of age who are not Junior Players (with a court reservation), must be supervised by an adult while at the Tennis Facilities.
League Play Make-Up Matches due to Inclement Weather:
ALTA/USTA make-up matches take precedence over individual court time. Every effort will be made to give members as much notice as possible if it becomes necessary to make adjustments to an individual member’s court reservation. ALTA/USTA make-up matches DO NOT take precedence over T2 and K-Swiss reservations or court reservations that have already been made for tennis lessons/clinics.
T2 and K-Swiss make-up matches DO NOT have precedence over individual court time and/or court reservations that have already been made for tennis lessons/clinics.
The Tennis Director has complete authority to enforce all Rules. The Tennis Pro Shop and Staff are not responsible for personal property of Members and Guests left behind after play.
Pool Rules and Regulations
The Pool Season begins Memorial Day Weekend, operating Saturdays and Sundays until the first day of the local school district’s summer break.
The Pool will remain open for the following schedule until the last day of summer break. Then it will be open only on Saturday & Sunday as long as weather permits.
Tuesday - Thursday 11 AM – 8 PM
Friday 11AM – 9PM
Saturday – Sunday 11AM – 8PM
(Except Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day. Closed the following day)
*Lifeguards on duty during regular operating hours. The Snack Bar is also open during this time. The Grill closes 1 hour before the pool.
General Rules: Main Pool
- The Brookfield Country Club staff and lifeguards are in charge and have full authority to enforce all rules, both written and unwritten.
- Pool operating hours are posted at the pool. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK when there is not a lifeguard on duty. You will need to sign a swim waiver if you plan to swim at your own risk. Swim waivers can be found at the golf proshop and front desk.
- All members and guests swimming during guarded hours must register with the attendant before entering pool area to swim or lounge. The Health Department insists that we maintain an accurate “body count” to ensure we are using the proper amount of sanitizer (chlorine). Thank you.!
- The same guest will be permitted only six times per year. A $5 guest fee will be charged for each guest age 3 and older except babysitters, grandchildren and out of town guests. See the front desk for a guest pass.
- Swimming is permitted in the general pool, but not in the diving pool (deep end).
- The lifeguard or Brookfield staff may refuse admission to the pool to anyone with an infectious disease, sores, or rashes.
- Athletic equipment (volley balls, footballs, frisbees, etc.) is not permitted in the pool area.
- Adult flotation devices and life jackets, unless approved by the Brookfield staff first, are not permitted in the pool area. Small water pistols, noodles and child flotation devices are allowed.
- Children wearing water wings are not permitted to use the diving board and must be accompanied by a responsible person, 16 years of age or older.
- Swim diapers/swimmies AND rubber pants are required for all children not potty trained. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the snack bar.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a responsible person 15 years or older at all times in the pool area. If this person is a babysitter they need to introduce themselves to the Pool Staff upon arrival.
- Children that are at least 8 years old who demonstrate the ability to swim 50 yards (2 lenghts) non-stop, with any combination of strokes, unassisted may swim without direct supervision.
- Children ages 5-7 that have passed the swim test must have a parent or qualified babysitter within the pool complex.
- Children 4 & under must be accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult (18 years or older) in the pool and pool area at times.
- You must be 11 years of age to swim without adult supervision.
- Non-swimmers and novice swimmers are not permitted to use the diving boards.
- Lifeguard stands are off limits to all people except lifeguards.
- Glass containers may not be brought into the pool area at any time.
- Only food and beverage purchased at the Club may be consumed in the pool area.
- Swimming attire is not permitted to be worn in the clubhouse or pro shops without appropriate cover-up.
- Pool furniture shall not be removed from the pool area at any time.
- Running, misconduct, horseplay, and rowdiness will not be tolerated in the pool area. Violators will be asked to leave the pool and their names will be submitted to the Club Management for disciplinary action.
- Members will be responsible for disposal of their trash in the pool area.
- No radios, tape players, etc. are permitted without use of headphones.
- The Club is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. All towels and clothing left at the pool will be left in the lost and found bins and discarded at least once per week during the pool season.
- All pool parties must be coordinated through the Club’s Special Events/Food & Beverage office.
- Smoking is not allowed on the pool deck.
- No skateboards, scooters, or bicycles inside fenced area at anytime.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the pool any time.
Lifeguard break may be called once each hour for up to 15 minutes. Only people 18 years of age or older are allowed in the pool to swim at your own risk. ONE child, 5 and under, per adult is permitted in the pool if accompanied by an adult and maintained within arm’s length of the adult. The adult assumes full responsibility for the child during the guard’s absence from the stand. All other children must retain at least 3 or more feet away from the pool’s edge.
General Rules: Wading Pool
Parents are responsible for their children in the wading pool. The wading pool is not life guarded; therefore, parents must be at the wading pool watching their children. No children over 5 years old will be permitted in the wading pool.
General Rules: Diving
- Only one person at a time is permitted on the diving board. Divers must dive straight off the board and not to the sides. Divers may not remain in diving area.
- Only one person at a time on any ladder.
- Only one bounce is allowed on the diving board.
Pool Discipline Code
- All disciplinary action will be at the discretion of Management.
Fitness Center Rules and Regulations
Hours of Operation
The Center is open from 5am to 11pm, seven days a week. A member security lock allows you to work out at your convenience. Key fob may be picked up at the front desk for a $15 (refundable) deposit and will allow you access to the Fitness Center and the men’s and women’s locker rooms when the clubhouse is closed.
Age Guidelines and Etiquette
- All members must sign in when using the Fitness Center.
- Guests must be signed in and must be accompanied by a Member. There is a $10 fee for each guest. We limit 2 guests per member.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the Center unsupervised. Children aged 13-15 are allowed in the Fitness Center only when supervised by an adult.
- Use a towel to wipe off sweat left on the equipment after each use.
- Remove your weights from the free weight machines and replace dumbbells to the racks when you complete your exercise.
- We ask that you keep the blinds closed as it helps out with the temperature of the room.